Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 29, 2013

Box Bedlam

They were  playing in the boxes for about an hour having a ball. Well, all good things must come to an end................


I went inside to start Miss Thing's  bath. Next thing you know, Chance is holding a crying, blue~goosed egged, little girl. He said he was carrying her in her box and tripped over his box and dropped her.................on the cement.








purple goose egg on forehead

This was a few days ago, she already looks "good as new" ( if only my bruises would heal that fast!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goosebumps! Aww I miss those two little sweeties so much! Can't wait to see you all again! I may be coming out thanksgiving/Christmas this year..one of the two. Hope I can make it up your way!!

    ReplyDelete