Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The life of a 2 year old.........

Here are some of the things that my 2 year says that I find quite humorous.......

  • When talking to the dogs, "I'm serious Parson, berry serious" in a really stern voice.
  • Thinking that she has a baby in her belly. Putting sunscreen on her stomach and talking to the stomach/baby about needing to wear sunscreen on head.
  • When she eats something ( yesterday it was a Hersey Kiss) and saying that her baby loves Hersey kisses.
Recent conversation:  Can I go to Honey Path , mommy?                                                                          Well, where is it?   
I think its near China. It has lots of bees                          
Does Grandbee live there? (as I try to figure out what she is talking about)                        
 Yes!
Another recent conversation: Can I have a vitamin, mommy?
No, you already had yours for today. You take one at breakfast.
Well, can I have breakfast now? 
  • I will ask her to get me something and she will say, I can't mommy, my belly is too big and I can't get up.


No comments:

Post a Comment