Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Rattler in the Back Yard

Brave Keith cut his head off, it is at very bottom center of picture  I was sitting in hot tub on phone when I heard this crazy sound. Looked over and Tom (the cat) was facing a rattler ready to strike. I screamed to distract Tom. Called K at shop & he was up quickly. In the meantime, I just continued to scream. My throat is sore today.

You can see his rattlers in this pic. We counted 6. The sizzlers measured almost 5 ft.

Spooky

Skinning it. We wanted the skin & the boys at the shop were going to cook the meat

One of Keith's employees. His  name is H. He drives a old red Ford pickup with antlers attached to the grill. H skinned that snake in a matter of minutes without blinking an eye

I love this pic. Parsons has a one track mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment