Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 28, 2012

4 Months Old and Loving Life

I truly love my crib


Here are your 4 month stats:

Length: 24.5 inches & in the 66%ile
Weight: 12lbs 15oz & in the 37%ile
Head: 16.75 & in the 75%ile

~As you can see, I have a big head and I'm rather tall (compared to my 2 month stats)
~Dr. Fountain said I had an outstanding growth curve (due to the expensive formula my mom must buy every 3 days).
~I sleep a good 11 hrs each night.
~I nap from 9-11 AM, 1-2:30, & 4-5ish each day.
~I eat 4 bottles a day.
~I also eat rice cereal, and love to talk while eating.
~Actually, I love to talk most all the time....... my mobile & Sophie the Giraffe are my favorite imaginary friends. I have been known to talk for hours.
~I love my dog Parsons and he loves me. I know this because he licks me all the time.
~My mom makes me wear cloth diapers, but thats o.k. because I'll potty train early. No one likes a wet diaper. I poop 1x a day.
~I love to listen to music. My best dance move is when I get my right leg to kick with the rhythm of the song. Some music I like: Jack Johnson's kids CD, Al Green, Classical (it calms me), Arleen by WSP.

1 comment:

  1. I love your music selections Sista! And you must get your dance moves from yo MAMA!!!

    ReplyDelete